The Sandy Taupe Limited Edition is about to hit the tracks.
Only 96 of these winches have been made so get your order in to secure this once off run in this special colour scheme.
With black dual layer braided rope upgrade and the trademark red hook it will really stand out as a showpiece on any tough rig.
- Designed by Australian off road business for our harsh Aussie and international conditions
- Fully sealed to resist water, dirt and dust ingress into motor, drum and gearbox mechanisms.
- 12000lb fast line pull 216:1 planetary gearset ratio
- 6.2HP series wound electric motor
- 5 position solenoid box mounting bracket
- Battery Isolator Switch
- Wireless remote control unit with lanyard- FULLY SEALED RECIEVER UNIT built into the control box.
- Rotating ring gear clutch for easy low drag freespool
- Electroplated planetary gearsets for long life
- Breather kit pre-fitted to the electric motor
- Multi Fit Fairlead no need to worry about which suits you bullbar! Simply install as standard fitment or flip over to offset the rope outlet by 20mm.
- All internals fully zinc electroplated for corrosion protection.
- High performance motor brushes with copper impregnated contacts and corrosion plated brush mount.
- Bearing supported fully balanced armature for superior performance.
- Hoist style brake unit mounted to the drum endplate provides superior holding power by braking through the geartrain with no heat generated on drum. No contact to drum no damage to synthetic rope.
- 4 position mounting for the control box bracket over the motor or over the drum on top for flat mounting plates or on front of winch for top mounting control box when winch is mounted vertically. Alternatively 700mm cables allow remote mounting of the control box separately to the winch.
NO FUSS WARRANTY -
- 5yr Water Ingress Warranty
- 5 year electrical warranty on motor / solenoid unit
- Limited lifetime gear train warranty
- Supported worldwide from Australia.
- All winches are tested for full function and load prior to packing. We guarantee your winch will be 100% fully operational upon arrival.
Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10’’ x 4.5’’ ( 254mm x 114.3 )
Winch Dimensions ( L x W x H ): 21.7'' x 6.3'' x 6.8'' (552 x 160 x 172mm )
Packing Dimensions( L x W x H ): 24.2x 14.5' x 9.8' ( 615 x 370 x 250mm )
Winch weight with synthetic rope attached: 19.5kg
Winch weight including synthetic rope, control box complete with cables, mounting bolts & fairlead: 23.45kg