Contest title- Win a set of Stedi Type X Pro’s
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE ONE’S
CHANCE OF WINNING.
2. Australia Wide 4WD Australia Contest Submission Period (the “Contest”) begins on 23/09/2020, at 8:00 p.m. AEST and ends on 31/10/2020, at 7:00 p.m. AEST.
A winner will be announced on Australia Wide 4WD’s (“AusWide 4WD”) social media property (Facebook & amp; Instagram) or via email on 05/11/ 2020, at 8:00 p.m. AEST.
3. Eligibility: The Contest is open to legal residents of the six (6) states of Australia, Northern Territory and ACT who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of 23/09/2020. Void wherever prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. The Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Employees and representatives of AusWide 4WD, its licensees and their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries and advertising, promotion, publicity, production and judging agencies (collectively, the “Contest Entities”), and their immediate family members and those with whom any of the above is domiciled (whether related or not), are not eligible to enter or win.
4. How to Enter/How to win: Simply enter your name, email address and phone number.
5. Submission Guidelines: AusWide 4WD’s management team will randomly select one winner from the submitted entries.
6. Grand Prize. The Grand Prize winner will receive a set of Stedi Type X Pro driving lights (est. retail value = $689.99). AusWide 4WD reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable.
If the winner cannot be contacted within 7 days of the notification, the original winner will forfeit the Grand Prize and AusWide 4WD reserves the right to select an alternate winner in its sole discretion. The decision of AusWide 4WD is final and binding in all matters relating to this competition.
7. Additional Terms and Conditions. By registering to the competition and submitting your personal details, you hereby accept all Terms and Conditions and agree to grant AusWide 4WD and its associated and affiliated companies the right to utilise the personal information you have provided for marketing purposes
8. Entrants’ details may be used for future promotions carried out by the Promoter. Entrants can request not to receive information about future promotions by calling 18004WDAUSWIDE, by unsubscribing from email communications or via your mobile device notifications settings
9. The Promoter may continue to provide entrants with information for an indefinite period unless and until advised otherwise by the entrant.
10. The Promoter collects and uses personal information ("PI") in order to conduct the competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to any applicable regulatory authorities. By entering this competition and providing your PI, you agree to such disclosure. Although you may choose not to provide certain information, please be aware that this may affect your eligibility to win the competition. An entrant can gain access to, update or correct any personal information held by contacting the Promoter on 18004WDAUSWIDE or via email: email@example.com
11. All personal information will be held at the office of the Promoter or on IT systems controlled by the Promoter, in respect of which reasonable security arrangements are in place to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. In addition, each entrant consents to the Promoter, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised in writing by the entrant, using the PI for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages to or telephoning the entrant.. The Promoter will not disclose entrant’s personal information to any entity outside of Australia or New Zealand.
12. Notice to online entrants: Any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this application is a violation of laws and should such an attempt be made, the promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13. By participating in the Contest, you agree that no claim shall be asserted against AusWide 4WD, its parent company, affiliates, directors, officers, employers or agents in respect of any and all losses or injuries (including without limitation special, indirect or consequential losses), damages, rights, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever that result from your acceptance of the prize to the full extent permissible in law.
14. AusWide 4WD is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any website, or a combination thereof, including any injury or damage to a Participant’s or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in relation to the promotion.