Introducing the all new 5 Watt UHF CB Handheld Radio from GME, the TX6160YTP. This limited edition yellow handheld radio is ideal for a range of applications including civil construction and engineering, mining, councils, or anywhere you need your UHF CB Handheld Radio to stand out.
Featuring class leading 5 Watt transmission power, an IP67 ingress protection rating for outstanding performance and years of reliable use in the harshest Australian environments, up to 30 hours battery life, VOX hands free mode, and a built in LED torch. These radios are serious equipment for users who demand the ultimate in handheld UHF CB communication, for both work and play.
This kit comes complete with a suite of accessories including two waterproof speaker microphones and 2 ear piece style microphones, as well as a range of charging options to ensure your kit is always powered and ready for use. The vibrant yellow colour ensures that your radio will stand out in any environment, the high visibility ensures you’ll never lose your radio on the worksite or in the bush.
In the box
- 5/1 Watt switchable transmission power
- Rugged design, IP67 ingress protection
- Up to 30 hours battery life
- Built in LED torch
- Improved scan speed
- Rotary power/ volume control for easy
- 2 x 5 Watt Yellow UHF CB Handheld radios
- 2 x 2600mAh LiIon battery packs
- 2 x IP67 Waterproof speaker microphones
- 2 x Ear pieces
- piece style microphones and Belt Clips
- Twin desktop charger and 12DC Vehicle charger
- AC adaptor
- Rugged carry case