The STEDI H15 Copper-Head™ LED Headlight kit is not only plug and play, but also includes an additional LED to take over the Daytime-Running-Light function exactly as per your standard H15 bulb.
We’ve tested a nauseating amount of different “no fan” LEDs, and ultimately rested on our Copper Heads™ for its excellent light distribution, brightness & durability.
MATERIAL & THERMAL MANAGEMENT - Staying cool is the end all and be all in the world of LED. Well executed thermal management means higher drive current leading to higher light volume.
- Six 100% Pure Copper(Cu) belts allow maximum thermal conductivity. The thermoelectrically separated copper substrates allow heat to transfer to the substrate efficiently and quickly.
- American made Down Corning® thermal paste to increase conductivity to 6063 aluminium tower.
- No fan means modern vehicles which have rigid dust-covers or fully enclosed headlights bulbs can upgrade to LED without modifying the dust cap or worse leaving them off altogether.
- Smaller driver footprint for tight applications.
- Near identical footprint to stand halogen bulb ensure 100 compatibility.
KEY LIGHTING BENEFITS
- Top Bin Philips© Lumileds Luxeon ZES® LED | We’ve independently verified the authenticity of the Philips© Lumileds used. The undomed nature of the ZES® provide better optical control with minimal scatter.
- CCT 5700K means colours sync with our auxiliary LED driving lights.
- OEM matching light distribution through exact positioning of the LED emitters to optimise the vehicles reflector design as the OEM intended.
- Instant Full Beam without any warm up time.
- Dedicated LED retains DRL function.
- CAN-Bus cancellation built in
- Unlike other platforms on the market, our Copper Heads LED Kit will not discolour or tarnish your vehicles headlamp reflector or lenses.
- Electrically Protected again RFI and EM Interference
- Over and Under Voltage Protection
- Waterproof connectors
- Plug and Play H15 Connector | No cutting or professional installation required, as easy as changing OEM bulb
- Ingress Protection IP65 | means our kits will not fail at the first sign of water.
- True White 5700Kelvin